- Visited our friends Jules & Geof and Tracy & Steph in Philly
- Tried my first Philly cheesesteak
- Took a side trip the the "Jersey Shore" and got a little crazy
- Enjoyed some much needed time with some great friends!
- Took a 10 day whirlwind of a trip to Las Vegas, Los Angeles & San Francisco
- First time to Las Vegas & it was so overwhelming!
- Stayed right on the Sunset Strip in Los Angeles and had some fantastic nights out at all of the famous bars (including catching a show at The Viper Room)
- Stayed in a beautiful condo in San Diego and woke up to breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean every morning
- Visited our friends Jules & Geof AGAIN in Chicago!
- Last minute trip to the windy city to see our great friends again
- Visited Millenium Park & The Bean for the first time
- Stayed in a high rise downtown
- Had the best brat ever at Hot Doug's
Thursday, October 27, 2011
So, I realize it's been quite a while since I've blogged...hope to be getting back to that soon. In the mean time, I'll summarize the rest of my summer: