Sunday, June 5, 2011

Welcome!

Hello all! (or few, since I'm sure not very many people will be reading my first blog post).  Welcome to my blog!  I want to start by giving credit to my friends from Philly for encouraging me to start a blog.  The memory is a little blurry, but the conversation happened in the early AM hours about a month ago on VH1's Best Cruise Ever.  Our friends Jules and Geof both have excellent blogs that I very much enjoy reading and I had been thinking for quite some time that I too would love to start a blog.  Hopefully I can keep up on it so you all have some interesting things to read each week!

You can check out Jules' blog here: http://chicnpink.blogspot.com/
And Geof's blog here: http://www.theman-cave.com/

Just a little about me...I love to travel with my husband, whether it be a weekend trip to somewhere here in the Midwest or a weeklong trip to Southern California (our favorite vacation spot).  My husband and I also both love music so we attend a lot of concerts...some of which we travel miles upon miles to see.  The one band that we have traveled to see live way too many times to mention is SafetySuit.  You can check out their music here: www.myspace.com/safetysuit

When we're not traveling or seeing shows, we usually spend our free time hanging out with friends, going out on the river, or attending local festivals and events. 

I hope you enjoy reading about all of my thoughts and endeavors!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the lovely world of blogging!! Am I incredibly out of the loop if I say I've never heard of SafetySuit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm visiting from Jules' blog to say hello. I'm also from the Midwest (Illinois) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am beyond excited that you started a blog. Let the journey begin :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All-thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    Hannah-don't worry, you're not out of the loop. I don't think a lot of people know about SafetySuit yet, but you should check out some of their music if you're interested! If you like it, make sure to catch a live show because it's even better!

    Kathie-great to see someone else from the Midwest!

    Jules-I'm very excited too & hope that this will help us keep up on each other's lives! :)

    ReplyDelete